My morning routine goes something like this:
7:15 Wake up without an alarm and wander to the living room
7:20 Aimlessly play on Internet while watching Today show
9:00 Transition to Martha Stewart (begin to feel guilty about not being productive)
9:30 Get bored with Martha; eat breakfast
10:00 Shower (unless it's a day like Monday and I decide I want to spend the whole day in my pajamas sans shower)
Anyway. . . today's "I Just Don't Understand" happened around 9:00 one morning last week when I saw this (re-run) on Martha.
Ludacris on Martha Stewart.
Seriously beyond strange.
The only odder combination might have been if she chose Snoop Dog as her guest!
What is the strangest celebrity combination you can think of?
2 comments:
that segment is hilarious!
Um...yeah.
WAY weird.
I have seen Snoop Dogg in some weird places...and once wasn't P Diddy or Puff Daddy or Diddy or whatever the heck is name is fill in for Regis? That's weird, too.
Post a Comment