Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Ventage Girls: Holiday Soundtrack

Confession. I didn't bust out my Christmas music until last Sunday. I thought about it the day we got a little bit of snow, but I didn't make time to do it. Deciding we'd all do this post today was what pushed me over into adding the Holiday 2012 playlist to my phone.

Here is what I find myself replaying this year.


And, there were some songs on my larger playlist that reminded me of my Ventage Girls.

"Elf's Lament" has Stephanie written all over it. She introduced the song to me.

George Winston's "Variations on a Kanon by Pachebel" makes me think of Em. I downloaded the album after she blogged about it. 

"You're a Mean One, Mr. Grinch" also makes me think of a particularly hilarious Em blog post about Grinch insults.

Willie Nelson's "Please Come Home for Christmas" seems like just the kind of thing that should be playing in Angie's kitchen.

And, last but not least, I'm going with "Mele Kalikimaka" as a song that remind me of Miss Katrina. Why? Because I'd love to be sipping drinks with her on a Hawaiian beach to forget about the crappy parts of 2012 in place of Christmas. 


2 comments:

Steph said...

The kids sang little Saint Nick at AJ's Christmas program today :)

sarah said...

confession: i haven't listened to ANY holiday music this year.

maybe i'll dig out my favorite album this afternoon...

xo