Thursday, December 27, 2012

Ventage Tuesday: Peace

It's Thursday. Have you heard? My concept of time has been completely thrown off by Christmas. 

And, I didn't manage to get this post up (even though it was my idea) on Christmas because I was busy eating and drinking and snuggling little people.

And, I woke up early this morning ready to conquer all sorts of unpleasant things on my "To Do" list and was derailed by technology.

And, I needed to feel a little peace in my life today.

So, I bring you the Thursday edition of Ventage Tuesdays: Things That Make Me Feel Peaceful.





1. Water
Ocean. Lake. River. Being around water makes me feel peaceful.

2. Pampering
Facials are my favorite right now but massages or pedicures will also do the trick.

3. Memphis
The unconditional love and the cuddliness and having a warm spot in the bed all made me feel peaceful. I miss him. A whole lot.

4. Doing Nothing in an Extravagant Way

5. Fresh Flowers in the House
No matter how chaotic the rest of my house or life is, it makes me feel good to have fresh flowers - preferably simple and in a Mason jar - on my kitchen table.

So, I may just get a pedicure and buy some flowers today.

5 comments:

Steph said...

I am surprised cooking or feast planning didn't make your list. Unless those things count as doing nothing in an extravagant way :)

sarah said...

water is my number one peace maker. specifically the ocean. so thankful i live close to it.

i hope you have pretty toes and beautiful flowers in a mason jar today, friend.

xo.

Josie said...

i am all for the pampering
a hot stone massage = AMAZING

Beth said...

My wish for you is a new year full of these things and more.

gabbyfek said...

i hope you got that pedicure and those flowers. they were much deserved. xoxoxo.