That's just a little something I'm telling myself to make me feel better about getting behind yesterday. This really takes a lot of work to stay caught up. Huge applause for my scrappy friend, Amy. Check out her gallery at 2Peas. She's been caught up the whole time!
Anyway, here's my Day 14.

And My Day 15.

I don't know that I'm any closer to finding my style, my goal for this whole thing. I think my style changes a lot with what kind of product I'm working with. Does that make me a poser?
This is getting too philosophical tonight. Must get some sleep. I have a 7am meeting to analyze developmental spelling stages of students. UGH.
7 comments:
Hello. Stalker Em here to post your first comment (and probably a couple more when I make silly typos in this one!)
LOVE those layouts. That first one is like my new all time favorite. Awesome. I really should have done this challenge...I love seeing all your work!!
I really like the tempt me one... too funny. (especially since I am well aware of your will power status!). I think this challenge has been good for you... why would you want all your pages to look the same? YOu have some elements that are consistent, great use of patterned paper, catchy titles, fun ideas/topics... don't be so hard on yourself.
xox ang
i think you're doing an awesome job! love all your pages : ) much better than i am
i have a style, but i don't really like, so i kinda change w/what i use also. so i guess i'm a poser too.........
Love them...
I think style is overrated personally. I think it puts you in a certain box. So have fun while you're doing you thang! You could either find what you're comfortable with in this 21 day challenge or just enjoy the process. Hugs.
Michelle
just remember that the 21 day challenge is about you...and the quotes rawk, but they're meant to inspire, not be the start of your pages!!
as for style..hahah..mine changes with mood, picture and product too. i don't think i'll ever be one of those people you look at the gallery on 2peas and go "yup, that's a jen page"...but oh well, that's why i've been scrapping for so long...i don't get bored!
oh, and the temp me one is my fave!! fun, fun, fun!!
awesome!!! love your bird!!!!
and your oh-so-nice trianer is right.....being active is half the battle!!
Barb - you have a definate scrappin style! you definately like to have fun with everything new - i bet your heart paces a little faster each time you open a BRAND NEW product - oooohhh, ahhh the sound of celephane! (my heart pitter patters too!) thanks for the plug on my gallery - scrappin everynight under the directive of a quotation has not been easy! i love the challenge, but is it 21 days yet??? amy
Post a Comment