Thursday, April 06, 2006

Day 11

My Day 11 is finished. It's after 10pm (I hardly ever stay up this late on a school night). But. . . The very cute Stickles won't dry. I can't scan and share because I would glittery mush all over my scanner. How frustrating.

In other news, I'm busy preparing for a big scrappy weekend. The LOs probably won't get posted until Sunday. But, I promise not to fall behind.

Got to babysit Natalie again tonight. She's such a sweetie! Nicky is busy getting ready for Chris to come home on leave. I am so excited for them to be a family again for awhile. He comes home tomorrow!

Take care everyone. Will be back Sunday.

XOXO

2 comments:

justem said...

I can't wait to see your work!!! Have a fun weekend!

Michelle W. said...

have fun! Can't wait to see your stuff.

Michelle