Big confession. . . .I've never really chatted on the Internet before.
But, I did last night!!!!!! Angie, Kat, Michelle, and Em worked past all the technical difficulties and chatted. It was so fun that I totally lost track of time. Somehow I managed to sit on the computer talking with these chicas for like three hours. No lie. Three hours. It might have been the half a bottle of wine that helped me lose track of time. (I can't quite pour 'em back like Angie or Kat, but I can handle my liquor better than Michelle!!!!!)
Love ya, gals! I sometimes still get weirded out by the fact that I now have virtual friends. It's just so crazy and fun that this hobby brought us all together. Ahhh. Tear in my eye.
In other news, I'm having dinner with some gals from work tonight (@ a fun Mexican restaurant that ends dinner with a chocolately shot of something alcoholic) and then heading my butt home to do some serious school work. I want to go on a romantic rendezvous with Brad this weekend and can't do it if I don't kick it in gear for grad school and work.
6 comments:
just seeing what you are up to. have conferences this week so i have been way busy. we are having a little girls night tonight too. gotta keep the spirts up for becky!!! miss you very much.
love, nikki
I had a great time, too, though I'll be paying for it tonight because I have a lot that needs to be done by tomorrow!
I agree it's a little weird but cool that we have all become such good internet buddies!!! We really do need to meet sometime, though!!!
i know, i was tripping out about having "internet friends" such a trip, but so much fun!!!
I had so much fun!!! Barb you are such a cool chick and I'm sure if you were my teacher I would be study a lot more often (ha!)
hey hey hey! I'm a bad drinker because I didn't have enough pratice! lol. I should pratice before I see Kat huh.
Michelle
Barb, the good news is you rule in real life and on the web. HOpe you got some of your papers done... get it all done this weekend so we can play next weekend!
my first couple time of cyber chatting were fun. i was about 17 and then i got cyber raped! and now i'm emotionally scarred. tear in my eye...
Post a Comment