
That's not the attitude to start anything with. But, it was kind of the motto for my day. I'm so in need to learn how to adapt to change. It was hat day today at school. I'm such a brat that I wouldn't let the kids wear hats in my room. I'm telling you. I don't adapt to change well.
Reasons why I'm Bratty:
- When we go on vacation, I pout for days about the stress of packing. I've even been known to throw fits and threaten not to actually go on the vacation just because I don't really want to pack.
- If all a restaurant has is Pepsi, I will order something other than soda.
- I really only like my own dog. Other people's dogs are cute, but I don't want to cuddle or pet them much at all.
- I sometimes imagine what people around me would look like with an Extreme Makeover.
- I consider going to the least desirable Walmart in my area so that I can feel thin and beautiful and rich in comparison with the other shoppers. I, of course, will refuse to buy anything while I'm there.
- When we bought our house, I threw a crying fit in Home Depot and again in front of the realtor because I was completely disappointed the house we just bought didn't have a huge, beautiful kitchen.
- There's a woman who works out at the same time I do. She never stops talking! If she's anywhere in sight when I get there, I'll go to another room to completely avoid her. I'll even shoot her evil glances. Just because she has bad hair (top of the head pony tail in a scrunchy) and I don't want to talk to her.
I really could go on and on, but I'm starting to embarass myself. I do think, though, that I would make a great celebrity. My list of backstage demands would be extensive and detail-oriented. What is your brattiest moment or habit? Do share. Please.
12 comments:
ohhhh...I am rotfl!!! love this post and I just *heart* your entries! thx for your kind comment! aren't you just LOVIN' this journey!! and if you want to dip into digital try out the free kits on 2peas - they're awesome! I'm still lovin' my supplies, tho, lol!
lol u are a riot.... too funny! who me? bratty? naaaaa never.. lol lol
Let me think about that, and get back to you.. yeah.. I'll do that.. sure.. sure... lol
so funny!
i'm a total brat
i make my husband rub my back all the time.
and i pout (to him) when i don't get my way.
when i was little i remember my bf grandma telling me "a chicken could lay an egg on that lip" refering to my big, sticky-outty- poutty lip. lol. yep, i'm a brat too : )
Love your pages!
First off...your layout is unbelievable. Soooo cool!! By far my favorite of your 21 days so far!!
Second...being bratty isn't bad! I love you stories! I am bratty about a lot of things too...most of them involve making Justin do things I don't want to!!
lol. YOu don't want to know my bratty behavoir. I'm a spoiled one you know. I wanna I wanna I wanna. Let's just say Ms. Michelle never goes out to Starbucks by herself. She doesn't order, doesn't fetch the drink, don't clean the house, don't clean teh dishes, etc. I'm a diva!
I love it how starbucks always mess up on my drink. I push it towards my husband and say "hey, this sucks, go switch it". Then you see "man-maid" go over to switch it for me. Bwahahahahahaha
Michelle
lol...me bratty..no way ;)
lovin your layouts-so much fun
fun list! I've been told I'm a brat too but I never thought about actually putting it into words, just might have to do it.
This post made me laugh so much!! We're all bratty sometimes!!
The geometric shapes on your AJ are lovely!!!
Your entries are great! This is a wonderful journal...You are too funny - think of yourslef as someone who knows what they want "brat" can sound so negative LOL!
I think I've been bratty darn near every day for over the last six weeks! lol
LMAO! I think we can all be bratty. I loved this. I will have to post mine...first I have to think of them...LOL!
Post a Comment