Sunday, April 23, 2006

The End

I always get a little sad on Sundays. It seems I never get everything done that I should over the weekend. It makes me sad to think that another week passed, and I didn't really do anything spectacular.

In more optimistic and pleasant news. . . .
We had a romantic getaway in Door County this weekend. The weather was miserable, but we had a relaxing time any way. On Saturday we visited a winery where we ran in to a friend of the family that I haven't seen for almost two years. A fun little coincidence.

I also got a pack of pictures developed. They (along with the five boxes of goodies I got last week) will keep me busy scrapping away next weekend.

I always start looking forward to the weekend on Sunday. It's a part of my beat the Sunday sadness strategy.

P.S. I know some of my bloggy friends had exciting weekends. Kat and Michelle cropped together, Angie went to a family wedding, and Emily went to the sympony and a fancy dinner. Can't wait to hear all about it tomorrow girls!

3 comments:

Kat said...

i know!! weekends ALWAYS go by way too fast. i vote for 3 day weekends, 4 day work weeks. ya with me?

Michelle W. said...

weekends does go by too fast. I agree with Kat (don't tell her). That weekends should be 3 days! lol.

Michelle

justem said...

Sounds like a fun weekend! I love Door County! That's where Justin and I got engaged! I get sad on Sundays when I think about having to go back to work. Lately I've been counting down the weeks left! That makes me happier!