Saturday, April 29, 2006

Eating My Way Through the Weekend

Had a totally great first half of the weekend.

Drove to Angie's last night straight from work to scrap it up. Got to talk to Michelle and Em last night (my Internet friends). Hung out with Angie for most of the day today, too. And even got a visit some relatives who happened to be around for the weekend.

One main theme of my weekend was definitely friendship, as it's always great to be able to spend so much time with Ang. Even if we aren't really doing anything, we still have a great time and tons to talk about.

Another main theme of my weekend, though, was food. I probably consumed more calories in the past 24 hours than someone in a third world country does in a week. Like I told Michelle last night, we're not exactly thin here in WI, but no one person should eat this much. Here's the list. Anything sound good?

Pizza and cheese bread from Sammy's (where Angie knew the waitress)
Lambrusco (only two glasses, much to Michelle's disappointment)
Ice Cream (purchased, but never actually eaten)
Chocolate Chip Pancake (only ate half, as it was bigger than my face!)
Bacon
Hot Chocolate
White Cherry Icee from Target
Chocolate Beefsticks (aka Chocolate Carmel Sticks--new from Hershey's)
Taco John's (tacos and potato oles)
Ka-Bobs for dinner (made at home and oh-so-yummy!)

Would you believe that no where in there did I drink any Coke?!? How disappointment. And would you believe that right at this very moment, Brad is begging for me to go out for ice cream with him?!?! Ugh. I don't think I can do it.

Have some scrappy stuff to share later. Ta ta.

5 comments:

justem said...

I had a great time talking to you!! I am going to start blaming my current weight status on the fact I'm from WI...though I didn't gain any weight until I moved away!!!

All that food sounds great. I saw those Hershey's sticks the other day...I might have to try them out. And I drank two glasses of Lambrusco last night, too! Good Stuff!

Michelle W. said...

oh man... That sounds good!

No need to feel guilty over foods consumed... LOL

Michelle

tina said...

i totally heart potato oles from taco johns.... everyone here in madison prefers a run for the border, but i prefer tj to tb anyday... now i'm hungry (but could also be from the fact that i've been out tonight :b)

tina said...

change the time in your setup... it being off by two hours totally throws me for a loop!

monica said...

Sounds like you had a lot of grub but didn't consume it, I would of, I'm a pig! hehehe