Monday, November 06, 2006

Driving and Dialing

I know this is a bad habit--really I do.

But, I have to make a confession. . .
It's become almost impossible for me to be in my car without being on the phone.

Even if I'm just going to the grocery store or the gym or (more likely) for ice cream.

I just get so lonely. (Sigh)

And bored.
And there's nothing on the radio. . . ever!
And the person next to me inevitably thinks I'm crazy if I talk to myself.

At least I'm not drinking and driving and dialing.

7 comments:

angieoh! said...

As a traditional recipient of your driving and dialing, I always enjoy your post work rampages.

justem said...

I am like this, too!!! Except my phone battery is dead now which is driving me crazy!!!!

Sofia said...

About a year ago I was riding with my boss to a holiday party when we got rearended by a kid on a cell phone. He just wasn't paying attention. Just be careful.

Retro Girl said...

I used to be the same way...lol

Not anymore since all my friends from back home email me instead of calling....

I agree, be careful...

Kat said...

drinking and dialing is a lethal combo- let alone driving!
lol
but i'm the same way.

Anonymous said...

you should NEVER drink and drive
you might hit a bump and spill your drink
think how hard THAT would be to clean up while dialing....

Odette said...

Shh! I do it to. I drive 40 minutes to work every day and I need to talk to someone to make the time pass by!