Friday, November 03, 2006

LMAO

Saw two donkeys at a farm on my way home from work tonight.
Don't know what it is about donkeys, but they always make me giggle.

I think it might have to do with Donkey on Shrek.

What's guaranteed to make you giggle?

6 comments:

Kat said...

love that
steve always makes me giggle when he does this stupid joke
whenever we see horses he says, "look- chickens!" and i fall for it everytime.
that makes me giggle
and sound like a total idiot
but the donkey made me think of it.....

Levi said...

hahaa we call The Broncos, The Donkeys LMAO!!

Felicia said...

Shrek & Donkey!!
That makes me laugh.

And will someone please tell me what LMAO means!? Someone texted me that last night...I thought they were making fun of me. But I didn't want to ask.
Yeah, I'm that much of a dork.

Retro Girl said...

I agree - donkeys are so cute! :-)

I have to chuckle and smile everytime I see a Jack Russell Terrier...they're so darn cute! (I used to have 2 of them...they're awesome little dogs)

Elizabeth said...

my son, when we drive out of the sub and he says 'there's Franken the man'.
(ya know that big blow up thing people think looks cool in their yard?)

Sofia said...

Cows! LOL My hubby and I have some inside jokes. Yeah, we're a little odd.