There are a million things that happened this week that I could complain about.
I'll spare you.
Lucky for Brad, he was also spared.
He ran off to stupid deer camp on Wednesday!
Stupid, stupid, stupid.
I'm glad the week is over.
I survived.
I ate out four times.
I had a Peppermint Mocha
(the true reason for the season)
WITH the fat and whip cream.
I'm getting thick skin.
So thick it's almost starting to get gross.
A little scaly and tough looking.
It has to stop soon.
I plan to energize myself this weekend.
Only have a three day week next week.
Loved me some Grey's Anatomy.
Bailey singing.
McDreamy all in the bubbles.
Alex and Izzie.
Poor George.
I'm buying Lion King tickets in 23 minutes for a show in May.
My parents are coming this afternoon.
My baby brother is 25. Can you believe that?
A quarter of a century.
1 comment:
Peppermint Mocha...yummy!!!
I've seen the Lion King! It's good :)
I haven't watched Grey's yet...hopefully soon!!!
Love Random posts!! :)
Post a Comment