Saw this at the Pottery Barn yesterday. Except the ones in the store were much prettier--all filled with bulbs in green and blue and silver. Those people at the Pottery Barn are pretty near geniuses. Who else can throw a bunch of ornaments in a jar and make it look cute enough to charge like $300 for it.But, seriously. I was thinking hard at the Pottery Barn yesterday. I want at least one of almost everything in the store and the catalogue.
My living room might look like this:
My office might look like this:
My kitchen would definetely look like this:
But, there are several significant problems with my plan:
1. I'll never have a house big enough for all of it.
2. I'd never be able to afford all of it.
3. Everytime a new catalogue comes out, I'd have to start all over again!
Then, I really got to thinking:
Would anyone notice if I lived in the Pottery Barn store?
So, it's official.
I'm pursuing a plan to live at the Pottery Barn. Although, I think I'd need to choose one slightly larger than the one at my local mall. Where is the biggest Pottery Barn in the country?
6 comments:
There's a big one in Palm Beach Fl - I'd say a really good choice :-)
Their stuff is really cool - but yeah, very expensive.
I will mostly definetly come and visit you if you somehow find a way to live in Pottery Barn!! The stuff is gorgeous, wish we had some over here!!
omg i know! LOVE that place. love love love. i want them to come and decorate my house. i'd be a very happy woman then. but then i also would no longer be able to afford living there......
I totally get your drift, I could live at pottery barn, so clean and everything I want for my house.
You're too funny!!! hehehehe
I would bring you cupcakes as long as you invited me over.
I know...Pottery barn is AMAZING.
You are too funny. Can I live there with you? I LOVE everything in that catalog. I have big plans to win the lottery and then furnish my home!!!
Post a Comment