Sunday, November 26, 2006

DT Entry and an Update

The fabulous Scrap-tastic is having tryouts to add Girlies to their DT. Here is my entry:

Boys (a new LO of Noah and Chase)
Bingo (commemorating Darla's big win)

Girls in Vegas (a cute shot of Ang and me)
Altered Tree (not really my style, but turned out pretty cute)
Here's an update of my list of things to do from the weekend:

Not-so-Fun Things: Saturday
1. Dishes (haven't done them for three days) DONE BY BRAD on Sunday!
2. Pay bills / Balance checkbook DONE (but not until Sunday)!
3. Vacuum Only the Scraproom :)
4. A few little work chores (via email)

Fun Things: Saturday
1. Scrapbook (got 100+ pics of the nephews yesterday!) DONE on Sunday
2. Make dinner (Chicken Cordon Bleu!) DONE and totally yummy!
3. Put up the Christmas village DONE
4. Order some goodies from Origins DONE with free shipping!
5. Do a little on-line Christmas shopping

Things to do: Sunday
1. Cut down Christmas tree (and visit Santa) Didn't happen. Maybe next weekend.
2. Fight about whether the lights should be draped or shoved in the branches
3. Grocery shop DONE

In other very important news. . . .
One week until my birthday! I already scored a few fab gifts from my family at Thanksgiving and made plans today to celebrate with Mike and Ang next weekend. I'm really getting excited.

4 comments:

Kat said...

you got a lot done! fun stuff
love the layouts!!!

justem said...

Yay for your Birthday!!! :) You were busy this weekend!!

I love your layouts..I really like the tree...not totally my stle to alter stuff, too...but you are right...it turned out GREAT!!

Anonymous said...

Your pages look great Barb!

Retro Girl said...

Beautiful layouts!

I really like that tree!

You're a busy busy girl!!