(Maybe it's because I was a big slacker yesterday.)
I will say, however, that I did all of the following in my pajamas!
Things I did today:
- Shared breakfast with Brad (Memphis let us sleep until 7 a.m.)
- Online shopping (memory card for the camera and a digital photography book)
- Prepared RAKs (4 of them total. I'm a little behind with my Trendy Tuesday RAKs)
- Sent a few cards (3 of them total including one for the girl who is holding my CJ hostage)
- Prepared birthday packages (2 of them total)
- Put together a house-warming gift for my brother (spices and recipes)
- Paid bills / balanced checkbook
- Completed 5 loads of laundry so far (Wearing my last pair of clean underwear today!)
- Updated Fancy Word for Simple
- Vacuum
- Dishes
- Check messages (missed three calls while balancing check book)
- Put away laundry--not just leave in heap on floor
- Shower and dress
- Make dinner (pasta primavera and grilled chicken)
- Deliver bread to Nicky's (I baked four loaves of Amish Friendship Bread on Thursday)
- Book spring break in San Diego!
- Watch new Desperate Housewives and Brothers and Sisters
6 comments:
my blog won't let me update until they check it to see that it's not a spam site for some reason... updated my wedding album pix but it will only save as Draft... you sound like your back should be hurting soon and your hubby will have to make you some dinner so you can relax and watch your sunday night tv. um hmmm
Wow You were too productive! I'm worn out just thinking about all of it. LOL. (Looking for your red cape...)
We just went to the movies and did some errands...nothing so productive.
You make me tired just reading it! I forgot to thank you for the V-day card. It is absolutely beautiful! Thank you!
Busy girl!! I hope you relaxed a little and enjoyed tv..Brothers and Sisters was good...love all the drama!!
whoa
i think i need a nap now
sounds like you had a productive Sunday! go, Barb, go :)
Post a Comment