Thursday, March 08, 2007

Thumbs Up, Thumbs Down

Thumbs up for chocolate martinis at Happy Hour. Thumbs down for missing the dinner Brad cooked for me due to chocolate martinis at Happy Hour.

Thumbs up for having the day off tomorrow. Thumbs down that no one else has off to hang out with me!

Thumbs up that it's Thursday. Thumbs down that Grey's is a re-run tonight.

Thumbs up that my new camera came today!!!!!!! Thumbs down that I have no idea how to use it and that the chocolate martinis completely killed my creative mojo.

Thumbs up for all my bloggy friends. Thumbs down that my very best real life friend shut down her blog.

Thumbs up that we booked our spring break on Wednesday night and got a fabbity deal. Thumbs down that it's still more than a month away.

Thumbs up that it will be 60 next week. There's no thumbs down involved in that!!!!!

9 comments:

BRANDY said...

Okay...I am not going to lie your post was a little depressing. Way to build me up then bring me down...JK!

Steph said...

Wahh-- what happened to Angie's blog??

And yay for the warm weather-- it figures since I leave to go out of town. I'm sure it will be cold again by the time I get back!

Colleen said...

Chocolate martinis... sounds good... or really gross. I tried chocolate flavored beer at Sea World and it was REALLY GROSS!!

Colleen said...

we should enjoy our day off together in cyberspace

yay for chocolate martinis and other bloggers named colleen but boo that angie is gone. i miss her blog

Felicia said...

Where is Angie????

Retro Girl said...

I've had chocolate martinis before. Strong ones. OMG good, but they'll getcha quick!

What happend with your BFF Angie and her blog? Hope all is okay with her...and with you two?!

Chiara said...

Oh hope you had fun on your day off today. I can't wait for warm weather either.

Latharia said...

Boy, what a split decision! I hope there are more thumbs-up in your future!!!!

justem said...

This is great!! Can't wait to see some new camera pics! :)