Thursday, June 28, 2007

Does she look excited?

This little girl is one lucky kiddo!
Can you tell how excited she is?

She gets to have Brad and me as Godparents!
I don't think she fully understands the years of spoiling (and endless picture taking) that she will enjoy!
Her older sister, never to be upstaged, also had to bust out the cuteness tonight.


Tomorrow night is our baby-sitting debut. The parents are trusting us (Brad and me) with both girls. That's right. A one kid to one adult ratio. I've called which ever kid does not have poopy pants.

We've mastered the art of Natalie; she officially thinks we're about the coolest people ever. But, the two of them together is a different story! Katelyn is a little tougher to impress.

6 comments:

Kat said...

what cute little girls!!!! you'll have so much fun :)

.jessica jo. said...

omg tooooo cute!!!!

justem said...

Aw! Congrats on being a godparent!! Adorable photos!

Chiara said...

Those girls are just precious. Good luck babysitting.

Jennifer Davis said...

Oh my!!!! You do fully know what's in store for you if this is a succesful babysitting endeavor don't you!!!??? ;) So cool! Congrats on the Godparents status! =) Means lots more pictures to scrap too I'm sure!

Rebecca said...

Oh they are cute! I hope that everything went well last night!