Sunday, June 24, 2007

DUH-lete

So. . . Brad and I share an iTunes library. He has a little iPod; I have a big iPod. He got tired of hearing my "girl" music on his shuffle while he delivers the mail, so he "fixed" it. "Fixing" meant he deleted all the songs he didn't want on his iPod.

I thought that's what "fixing" meant.

Too bad "fixing" actually meant he deleted the songs from the library!!!

So, I just spent most of my afternoon re-importing everything Brad deleted.

Of course, I did treat myself to some new tunes in the process.

Had to have this. Totally fun!

Also ended up needing this. My music tastes need to be broadened.

Got a few songs from here, too.

You better bet I'll be sending Brad the bill.

4 comments:

justem said...

I'm a big fan of Amy Winehouse...I finally gave in and bought the album!!

Let me know how you feel about Lilly Allen...I'm kind of on the fence.

And finally...the john lennon cd looks great. I have a compilation kind of like that called "Working Class Hero." But, you can't buy it anymore...

Katrina said...

I dig Lily Allen. I'm trying to like Amy Winehouse...but I can't quite get there.

check out Joshua Radin. Very cool folksy rock.

and what is it with guys screwing up musical things? While I was on vacation, Rob broke my 6cd changer in the car. Arrgghh!

Liz Allman said...

This is one of biggest pet peeves in life right now. I hate sharing an iTunes library with Chad. He listens to 13 year-old girl music. Yet, when i did a post about it no one seemed to come up with a good solution. So I got my own little iPod.

Retro Girl said...

I'm so glad my hubby & I have our separate libraries/i-pods etc. We have both have very broad tastes in music...

I just got a couple Lily Allen songs--didn't get the whole CD...I think she's pretty cool.

I just can't get into Amy Winehouse...I just don't like the whole message or the sound of that Rehab song.