1. Strawberry Banana
I've been slicing both up and eating them every single day this week. YUMM-O!
2. These two
Seriously. Could they be any cuter? And, you'll have to settle for separate pictures. Natalie refuses to sit still long enough to really have her picture taken. So, it's impossible to get a good shot and Natalie with Katelyn.

3. DVR
My love for this little invention knows no end. On the DVR right now--Dawson's Creek (the latest three re-runs), Beverly Hills 90210 (the latest three re-runs), Everyday Italian (at least a few episodes), almost all season of Grey's.
4. Some fabulous beauty products
This helps my hair--I {heart} curls when it's humid
My favorite summer beauty product--dry heels make me crazy!
The smell of this is fantastic--it makes me feel pretty
5. Going out to lunch.
I've never had a job where I've been able to do that before. Now, I have a little more freedom and can enjoy lunch. I certainly don't take advantage of it very often, but it is nice every now and then.
6. A good book.
This does not fit into that category. Finished it up last night and was totally annoyed. Totally. Annoyed. I'm very glad that I have a whole bunch of what should be great books to follow it up with.
Post a link to something that makes you happy.
7 comments:
Aw! Such cutie photos!
I want to hear the list of GOOD books!!! :)
making me happy right now? Hmmm. probably the fact we are hanging out on Saturday!
DVR is great and I have an urge to fill it up....50% is like empty....
Right this moment...looking at all the layouts you've done lately is making me happy...CUTE CUTE stuff!
LOVE your list!!!!! thanks for the thoughts - it did get nasty here for awhile.....tornado missed us by 15 miles or so. whew.
CUTE photos too!!!!
Super sweet photo Babs! :)
Sounds like you are in happy place. Enjoy your time!
Post a Comment