Wednesday, June 13, 2007

I {heart}

movies about stealing things.
Oceans 13 was not as fabulous as Oceans 11, but it was still totally smart. I completely feel like I need to watch it again just to catch the details. There was a lot to look at. :) Love Thomas Crowne Affair for these exact same reasons. Italian Job, too. Plus, those little Minis are totally adorable in Italian Job.

dreamsicles.
This is a little strange. I don't really get all that excited about Popsicles, and I don't eat orange Popsicles at all (only red Popsicles). I don't like ice cream bars either, something about how the wooden stick makes the ice cream taste. But, I'm completely mad about dreamsicles lately. I might have bought a pack of 30 last week. I might be almost halfway through them.

watercolors.
This writing class I'm taking requires us to keep a journal. We can choose to paint with the water colors instead of actually journaling. Totally fun. Maybe I"ll snap a few pics tomorrow to share with you.

the $0.89 Coke.
It's less expensive than any other Coke at McDonalds. But, it is seriously about two gallons of Coke. You have to take it from the drive-thru window with both hands.

my attitude.
I think this sums it up best. Brad and I were talking about the um, rapport (or lack thereof) that I've built with my classmates in a few short days. He says, "You're over-reacting. There's no way they could know you're a bitch after only a day." Nope, honey. Pretty sure they know.

embarrassing stories about your teenage years.
That's the topic for 6/13 at Fancy Simple. Visit us. Post a comment. We know you're out there. We just wish you'd speak up!

summer food.
I'm loving all things fresh, lately. This week cherries were on sale. Beautiful and tasty, although much tastier when covered with chocolate. Am very excited for summer tomatoes.


(You might be wondering about the rambling post about things I'm loving. It's because class isn't getting any better, and I cannot spend any more time dwelling on it.)

5 comments:

justem said...

Love that photo! Makes me want to buy some cherries!! Sorry your class isn't going as well as you'd hoped. I like this list, though! ;)

Valerie said...

The cherries look yummy!! I loved Italian Job too!! I SO wanted to drive a mini after seeing that movie!! Have to go and see Oceans 13 still!!

Colleen said...

I am all about the cherries this week too. Have eaten a ton of them.

Now I want a dreamsicle. And yes, classes catch that vibe. Sometimes a class works, and sometimes it doesn't.

Kat said...

fun list! love "your attitude" lol. too funny!

april said...

wow, that bowl of cherries is a gorgeous pic!

Thanks for the info on oceans 13, too! I'm a fan of Italian job, too, i wish they'd make a sequel to that one!