Monday, December 31, 2007

Today's post brought to you by. . .

. . . Kleenex.
. . . vitamin C.
. . . hot tea.


Yup. That's right. I'm ringing in 2008 with a terrible cold. And, I've heard that you share with the people you care most about, so I've also given the cold to Brad. We are going to be a bundle of fun tonight.

I could never just leave you with a pile of misery, so I thought I'd share my design team work for Scrap-tastic for January. Enjoy!

Noah and Chase's latest studio picture mixed with a little Basic Grey and so some KI lace cardstock and some Noteworthy and a little American Crafts.


Found this totally fun file-folder-type paper from Autumn Leaves on a LSS. Stole some inspiration from the Studio Calico January gallery.


I've had a few Prima Paintables lying around for awhile. I finally played on Saturday. I can't lie-it was putsy but turned out so very cool!


Last, but not least, a Maya Road sheer mini-album. This was a scary little project, but I'm thrilled with how it turned out. Nicky loved it, too--it was her Christmas gift.


Happy 2008, my friends.

16 comments:

justem said...

Oh no! :( We are sitting home tonight, too...but mostly because we're just boring.

I love your layouts...you amazing me with your creativity!!!

Christine said...

I am so sorry you are feeling yucky!! Hope you both get better soon! Layouts for Scrap-tastic are beautiful, and I hope you have a very blessed 2008!

Beth said...

Hope you're feeling better soon!

Cecilia said...

Love that little mini album! Hope you're better soon!

Steph said...

I just want to say that your house is far more stocked for the sickies than mine! I was scrambling to find the last couple of doses I had of tylenol cold last night.

Feel better friend! We have lots to do in 2008 :)

Levi said...

uh oh, hope you don't have what i just got over... happy new year

Colleen said...

happy 08! hope you feel better soon

love that mini!!!

Sharie said...

Sorry you're not feeling well, get better soon! You have created some wonderful layouts and that little mini book is adorable.

casey boyd said...

Hope you are feeling better by now. Love that Scrap-Tastic layout and especially the SC Layout! That scalloped mini is so adorable, you rocked that sheer!

Tonya said...

Great mini, perfect. I really hope you feel better. Being sick stinks!

Retro Girl said...

Hope you feel way better, fast!
Your LO's and your mini book are Fab!! As always! Inspiring!

One of my goals for 2008 is to stop spreading myself so thin...quit reading 12 art/scrap/fiction books all at one time...Focus...work on a project a week or something.

Retro Girl said...

Hope you feel way better, fast!
Your LO's and your mini book are Fab!! As always! Inspiring!

One of my goals for 2008 is to stop spreading myself so thin...quit reading 12 art/scrap/fiction books all at one time...Focus...work on a project a week or something.

Jill H said...

happy 2008, Barb!! hope you guys are feeling better. love that sheer mini book!

.jessica jo. said...

sniffle sniffle....i think you gave me your cold! :) Hope your feeling better soon! CUTE layouts and mini book!!!!

Thanni said...

Hi there..this was just what I've been looking for..a way to decorate the sheer mini album that I won in a challenge on a danish forum :)
Yours is so pretty..and really inspires me..thanx :)

BRANDY said...

angie was sick too...hope you are feeling better! 15 days and counting! you have to promise to talk alot, cuz i love me some wisconsin accents!