Love all the pages!! You've been busy!! Planning to do tons of scrapping this weekend too!!
Barb, your layouts are excellent. I love them all, but when I saw the Too Cold one my jaw dropped to the floor. It's still down there. Gorgeous!
I love seeing your fun layouts.Hope you are feeling better, or at least stocked up with good drugs and tissues :)
fun layouts...i love all the 3 dimensional goodies and that typewriter journaling is fab!and of course our girls vaca layout brings back many fun memories :)
Yay...I have missed your scrappiness! Fantastic layouts I am however really loving the girls vaca one, well because it was such a blast! miss you!
gorgeous stuff honey
Great stuff! I especially love the one with Memphis...I'm a sucker for the cold, wet nose. :)
wonderful LOs girl.
good stuff here Barb!
I was there when you scrapped some of these!!! (Doing a happy dance at the thought of us hanging out!)Can't wait until next weekend! :)
Your pages are always stunning!!Have you ever considered teaching online scrappy classes? (Just wonderin' aloud...) (lol in your imaginary "spare time" ... you're a busy gal!)
Post a Comment
11 comments:
Love all the pages!! You've been busy!! Planning to do tons of scrapping this weekend too!!
Barb, your layouts are excellent. I love them all, but when I saw the Too Cold one my jaw dropped to the floor. It's still down there. Gorgeous!
I love seeing your fun layouts.
Hope you are feeling better, or at least stocked up with good drugs and tissues :)
fun layouts...i love all the 3 dimensional goodies and that typewriter journaling is fab!
and of course our girls vaca layout brings back many fun memories :)
Yay...I have missed your scrappiness! Fantastic layouts I am however really loving the girls vaca one, well because it was such a blast! miss you!
gorgeous stuff honey
Great stuff! I especially love the one with Memphis...I'm a sucker for the cold, wet nose. :)
wonderful LOs girl.
good stuff here Barb!
I was there when you scrapped some of these!!! (Doing a happy dance at the thought of us hanging out!)
Can't wait until next weekend! :)
Your pages are always stunning!!
Have you ever considered teaching online scrappy classes? (Just wonderin' aloud...) (lol in your imaginary "spare time" ... you're a busy gal!)
Post a Comment