AW!!!!! I love it. You have to give him some.... :)Have a blast with Ali!
That cake looks yummy! I don't know if my dog could resist. Have fun with Ali! Can't wait to see your pics!
ha! pure torture!!have fun with Ali! :)
that cracks me up! red velvet is my absolute fave, so i know how he feels!
Have a great time at your Ali Edwards class.
lol, That's something Buster would do.I'm so jealous...have fun at your class.
hehehe great photo. I would be starting at that cake too! I don't blame the beagle!
That looks delicious! And I have a friend with the exact same cake stand! LOL
yum!priceless pichave fun!
what a yummy cake :)you lucky thing taking a class with Ali ;) feeling very green down under :DTake care
How did I miss this? AWESOME! :)
Post a Comment
11 comments:
AW!!!!! I love it. You have to give him some.... :)
Have a blast with Ali!
That cake looks yummy! I don't know if my dog could resist. Have fun with Ali! Can't wait to see your pics!
ha! pure torture!!
have fun with Ali! :)
that cracks me up! red velvet is my absolute fave, so i know how he feels!
Have a great time at your Ali Edwards class.
lol, That's something Buster would do.
I'm so jealous...have fun at your class.
hehehe great photo. I would be starting at that cake too! I don't blame the beagle!
That looks delicious! And I have a friend with the exact same cake stand! LOL
yum!
priceless pic
have fun!
what a yummy cake :)
you lucky thing taking a class with Ali ;) feeling very green down under :D
Take care
How did I miss this? AWESOME! :)
Post a Comment