The time is 12:28 P.M..
I am still in my pajamas and, basically, haven't left the couch all day.
You might think this means I haven't accomplished anything today, but that simply isn't true.
I have accomplished the following (all from the comfort of my couch):
laughed quite hard about a little incident my dear friend, Josie, had
chatted with Stephanie
ordered some shoes
watched two discs of Grey's Season 2
thought about doing some work for grad school (thought being the key word)
sent some important emails for work
did some laundry
printed some photos for this
P.S. Can someone please tell me where the bullets and numbered list functions went on Blogger? Is this a Mac-related problem? I also can't change the color of my font. Or the size or the type. HELP!
5 comments:
You were quite productive if you ask me.
Dig the shoes. 'Cause I own them.
I expect to see work in progress this weekend!
Oooh, maybe we need to get Katrina to come to FSW and we can be shoe triplets? :)
hey that is way more than i got done! love the shoes!
i love days like that (except for the laundry part)
how goes the MMM entry? Good luck!
Post a Comment