Monday, July 14, 2008

Babs Does Boston

Can I just point out that my name does not sound good in Boston?

Seriously.

I cannot even tell when people are talking to me because "Barb" sounds just like "Bob" here.

Anyway.

Here's dinner tonight. . . and dessert.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Today we took a haunted trolley tour. The cheese factor was high - very high, but we did get to go in some graveyards we wouldn't have seen otherwise.

Here's me and our tour guide (and his Jack Daniels).

Photobucket

And, no trip is complete without a little jumping.
Come on. You had to know this was coming.

Photobucket

10 comments:

amyyo said...

I am amazed you are able to get someone to take all the pictures for you! how nice. even the jumping one-did they think you were nuts??

looks like you are having a fun time

laverneboese said...

Oh it looks like you're having so much fun...love the "jumping" picture :)

Steph said...

Canoli! You had a canoli! I totally expect that you get a cooler and bring one home for me :)
And I loooove the jumping.
I think the rule in Boston is if a word has an R you drop it. If it doesn't have an R and ends in a vowel, you find a way to add the R to the end. It's why they say things like "I have a great idear."
Miss you.

Beth said...

I would jump, too if I was in Boston. You look great! Enjoy!

Chiara said...

looks like you are having a blast.

Retro Girl said...

Looks like an amazing adventure...

I need one of those...

Love the pics...The canoli looks divine!

Keep having a blast!

Tonya said...

Looks like you're having fun.

I have a blog award for you on my blog if you want to take a look.

Levi said...

I love Boston, almost moved there once.

Jenn said...

That Canoli looks heavenly. Love the pic, in fact, i look forward to your jumping pics! Hope to see you in Chi town!

Katrina said...

I'm glad you are having fun! Still can't believe that you're a mere 4 hours from me and we didn't arrange something. But...I'll see you tomorrow!!!! YAY!!!