Wednesday, July 02, 2008

My new boyfriend

Spent yesterday with my new boyfriend. He can bat his eyes and make kissy faces. Plus, it turns out he's a rockstar.

ETA: Had to add another picture. I didn't realize that you couldn't tell that the blanket says, "I'm a rock star." The flamed onesie was custom made for Luke by Angie's brother. It's the blanket and the onesie that make him a rockstar. He's still working in the rockstar attitude.


Yesterday wasn't quite enough; I visited him again today. I swear that he is bigger and more alert and more amazing today than he was yesterday.

Stephanie did a photo shoot (Luke is definitely a model in training). . . I cannot wait to see what she got! Meanwhile, here are mine. I am rockin' my camera (if I do say so myself).




Knowing that he changes so much every single day, I am not quite sure how I will stay away.

9 comments:

Kristii said...

Awwww....so sweet!! Fantastic pictures!!

Steph said...

It is in fact possible that I posted a few from today on my blog. I couldn't help it!!

I had a great time today!

justem said...

(sigh). he is perfect.

Tonya said...

he is so darn cute, you did great taking photos!!!

Chiara said...

oah he is just precious.

vtpuggirl said...

Adorable, love that blanket! Such a cutie!

Jenn said...

He is a doll baby! And that flame onsie, so cool!

Josie said...

so sweet and perfect
for some reason i keep hearing a clock tick everytime i see a baby..hmmmm

Liz Allman said...

Angie has banished me until Mike goes back to work, NO FAIR! I totally bought him hippie wear just to piss Ang off though. Peace sign booties and tie dye onsies, heee, hee.