Somehow the summer seems to be escaping me. Don't get me wrong. . . I'm having a great summer, a really great summer. I just cannot understand how summer seems to go so much faster than any other time of year.
I think it's time for a to-do list.
Here's what I want/need to do before summer is over:
1. Get ready for grad school in fall
2. Clean the basement
3. Vacation with Emily and Justin
4. Finish the Twilight series
5. Watch at least one season of Beverly Hills 90210
6. Organize the scraproom
7. Use at least two months worth of Studio Calico kits
8. Play with the AE kit from Cocoa Daisy
9. Start Weight Watchers
10. Enjoy a few more FSWs with Stephanie
Really. I could go on forever.
6 comments:
OH, I know. It makes my stomach hurt to know that it is July 21st. I'm glad you're enjoying your summer, though.
um you forgot about your boyfriend!!
My to-do list right now is full of adoption related stuff. Which is a happy thing! But man, oh man...could I use to do #9 from yours!! (Too much summer ice cream!)
...great list but i think you need to add em's grad party on saturday..just so your friends can you see you again : )
i know!! i have less than a month of freedom left and i already have students emailing me and bugging me about books and overrides. driving me nuts!!! sigh...
i just think about how wonderful it has been so far and i'm determined to enjoy the rest of my summer! i hope you do too
I know what you mean..I have basically 5 weeks left..have to pull out my list again too!!
Post a Comment