ohhh I LOVE Boston! take lots of pictures so I can be jealous (well, I already am) have fun! :)
I LOVE Boston! Always have! But, I live less than an hour from there. Enjoy yourself and take lots of pictures. There is so much to see!! :-)
I love Boston, too. It is just so fun! Are you having a good time??
glad the pedicure made it into the photo tour :)
i love boston! i remember walking that freedom trail when i was a kid. we did the whole thing!!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
ohhh I LOVE Boston! take lots of pictures so I can be jealous (well, I already am) have fun! :)
I LOVE Boston! Always have! But, I live less than an hour from there. Enjoy yourself and take lots of pictures. There is so much to see!! :-)
I love Boston, too. It is just so fun! Are you having a good time??
glad the pedicure made it into the photo tour :)
i love boston! i remember walking that freedom trail when i was a kid. we did the whole thing!!
Post a Comment