Wednesday, July 30, 2008

August @ Scrap-Tastic

Here are my August creations for Scrap-tastic.

A few lay-outs using the August kit.










And (my favorite part), fun mini-album using the August project kit (featuring products selected by yours truly).

I had too many pictures to choose from. If you look carefully you'll notice that the center picture in each two-page spread flips over to reveal another picture.

























5 comments:

Rhona said...

Love the layouts and the cute mini album. I think the patchwork effect works so well!

Steph said...

love these all, of course.

Thanks for all your advice yesterday. You're the best

Tonya said...

Cute LOs. But the mini is my FAV!!!

angieoh! said...

Wow - you have been pretty busy! I love those layouts.

casey boyd said...

Sure have missed checking in on you and all your posts that always seem to make me laugh. Love the new layouts and mini. And I love the shot of you jumping in the fountain.