I want to love these layouts - really I do. I love the pictures and the product. I just don't love how they came together in the end. Maybe it's because the pictures are so big. Maybe it's because I didn't leave space for journaling. I'm not sure. I think I'll try again with each picture, though.
Sweet
Studio Calico June 2010 Kit (Partly Sunny) and Add-ons
Alphabet: American Crafts
Cardstock: Bazzill Paper Basics
Embellishments: K & Co. (flower)
Patterned Paper: Studio Calico, We R Memory Keepers, Websters Pages
Stickers: October Afternoon, Websters Pages
Tools: American Crafts (pen), Fiskars (border punches), Staz On (ink)
Bring on the Sunshine
Studio Calico March 2010 Kit (Quilting Bee) and Add-ons
Lifted from Laura Kurz
Cardstock: Bazzill Paper Basics
Embellishments: American Crafts (alphabet, brad, flower, ribbon, rub-on), Jenni Bowlin (stick pin)
Patterned Paper: American Crafts
Other: American Crafts (pen), Martha Stewart (punches)
You've made things you don't really like, right?


4 comments:
oh, i'm loving the big pics - i think both of these are adorable! give them a little time and i bet you'll like them more - that's what i do. =)
I really like the first one...
I will admit the second one isn't one of my favorites of yours...not sure why. Maybe you could add some journaling on the photo over on the right?? Something about that white space in the photo bugs me. Please pardon my honesty...but I know you won't be offended. ;)
Not offended at all, Em. I'm not sure it's worth saving, though. I might just start over with the same photo.
Although. . . I'm thinking the photo may be part of the problem. It developed with really strange, over-cast sort of color.
Really...? i like them both. The second is my fav of the two..I just like the colors. And to answer your question---YES, I make things I don't like quite often in fact. But who cares, right?? All part of the creative process...
Post a Comment