YOU CAN DO IT!Or we can run away together and live on a commune and scrapbook and watch good tv together for the rest of our lives in lieu of working...
I think Em might be onto something.. ;)praying for an extraordinarily fantastic day for you!
A scrapbooking commune sounds a little dangerous. I don't know that any commune should have that many pairs of scissors in one place.It does sound fun, though.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
YOU CAN DO IT!
Or we can run away together and live on a commune and scrapbook and watch good tv together for the rest of our lives in lieu of working...
I think Em might be onto something..
;)
praying for an extraordinarily fantastic day for you!
A scrapbooking commune sounds a little dangerous. I don't know that any commune should have that many pairs of scissors in one place.
It does sound fun, though.
Post a Comment