Monday, April 03, 2006

Rhonna: Day 8

You have the power to change.

That's our advice today from the wise Rhonna.

I went in kind of a strange direction with this. If I was a superhero, I think my special power would be the ability to change things. I could just change things whenever they weren't going my way or whenever I sensed an injustice. What would your superhero power be?

P.S. If you haven't read Em's blog today, you positevely must. I almost peed my pants laughing! Thanks, Em.

3 comments:

Kat said...

love the bg
hmmm, super power, i've been asked that before, and i can never decide. i think to freeze time. like on that show from back in the day
"would you like to swing on a star, wooo ooooh ooh" you know it? but yeah, i woudl be able to freeze time. and then i'd get soooo much more done ; )

Michelle W. said...

my superpower would be for me to grow couple more inches and be 5'10! Yay! That's all I wanted...

Michelle

Anonymous said...

enjoying your challenge pages!