I also need to thank my weekend scrapping mentor and assistant. Her supplies were plentiful, advice was excellent, and conversation was outstanding. THANKS!
LO # 1: Journey
Thought I should commemorate all the hours that went into to finishing the final project for my MSE.

LO# 2: Grandma
I've shared this pic of my grandma as a little girl before. I haven't done a LO of her since just before she died. 
LO # 3: Boys of Summer
These are from last time Noah and Chase were in WI. Don't they look like little old men in these hats? So cute!
LO # 4: I See You
This is an older pic of Noah. This paper is a bit obnoxious, but I thought it went well with the pic.
LO # 5: Hat Boy
A very quick LO to commemorate Noah's love of hats. So cute!
Now, I know what you're thinking. A girl can't use that much stuff from her stash wihtout replacing some of it. Here (drum roll, please) are my latest scrapping purchases. In my defense, Rhonna's 21 Day Challenge has really been helping me use some of what I have. I was due for some new stuff.
3 comments:
I absolutely love that layout of your grandma. It is so beautiful, just like her (and you!).
Another note, I can't believe all that stuff!!!!! I want to check it out in person!
Your layouts look great! I second Ang...my favorite is the one of your gradmother. The photo is so beautiful and your layout fits it just perfectly! I am quite jealous of your new stuff!! I have been trying soooo hard to cut back lately!
Bow to the new additions... lol. You deserve to treat yourself with all those layouts done right!?
Loving those layouts. All of them are so gorgeous. The colors are so beautiful. I have to say my favorite is boys of summer.
Michelle
Post a Comment