After all the encouraging words, I did decide to list the bags I made this week on Etsy. Check it out here: Everyone Needs Another Bag
I've been working on this mini album with my August Studio Calico kit for a few days. It's finally finished! All of the pictures are from our April vacation to San Diego.
Barb - You are my crafting motivation. Love the book, really love the purses and think you should sell me one of them. I will see you soon, love, Angie H.
Holy Moly...you are rockin the minis! That is fabulous, one more for my inspo album. I love how you did the the tabs on top with the days...I bought one of those punches now I can put it to use. Off to check your bags!
12 comments:
That book is fabulous - love all the embellies and tabs. Love San Diego!
You are turning into a mini queen!! Love it! Off to check out the new business! :)
oh my goodness! this is GORGEOUS! I love it!
Barb - You are my crafting motivation. Love the book, really love the purses and think you should sell me one of them. I will see you soon, love, Angie H.
Holy Moly...you are rockin the minis! That is fabulous, one more for my inspo album. I love how you did the the tabs on top with the days...I bought one of those punches now I can put it to use.
Off to check your bags!
oh my gosh i love the book! i love all the little tabs on top.
So fun Barb!! I love it!! Going to go and check out your Etsy store!!
love you blog! Very cute stuff.lovcom
I am crazy about this mini!!
Off to check out your Etsy!!
SUCH An AWESOME album!!!!
that minialbum just rocks
this is so pretty barb!
Post a Comment