Friday, August 17, 2007

Staying Occupied

I've been trying hard to stay occupied the last few days instead of dwelling on some other things that I'm feeling anxious about.

Made myself a new bag. (There are still some on Etsy.)

Did this week's Scrapjack.

Did this week's Pencil Lines sketch.


Finished up this week's Use Your Stash challenge at Cocoa Daisy.


We're headed out tonight for unexpected trip home. See you Monday!

12 comments:

Nicole said...

those layouts are awesome girlie!!! have a safe trip =)

Colleen said...

hope everything is ok

Jessica Turner said...

love your layouts. :) I love challenges.

justem said...

Love them Barb!!! And the bag! You rock!

Beth said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Beth said...

Retail therapy always keeps me occupied. ;) Check out this link today (Sat.) and do some of your own.
http://www.qvc.com. Huge Philosophy deal today!

Rebecca said...

You've been busy! Love the new bag and the layouts.

Valerie said...

Love all the creativeness!! Hope everything is okay!!

Chiara said...

Hope all is okay and love the bag and the layouts

Steph said...

I understand the need for distraction. Do you have something to share with the class?

Hope you enjoyed the weekend at home. Let's scrap again soon!

Retro Girl said...

Yet another gorgeous bag--I love the color/pattern choices!!! I wish I could sew better. I'd love to be able to make backpack purses.

The layouts are gorgeous & Witty
:-) Very cute!

Hope all is okay?! *hugs*

Josie said...

love the layouts and the bag
i'm crossing my fingers for you!