- WHY do people refuse to update their hair-style? I met a person today who completely and totally looked like she stepped right out of Flashdance. Either this person has no friends or her husband is a Scott Baio look alike and thinks she is bodacious.
- WHY does anyone think Justin Bobby is hot? Seriously. Audrina. What are you thinking? Lauren really summed it up best, "Homeboy wore combat boots to the beach."
- WHY do men have nipples? I've resisted buying this book because it seems just a little too grotesque for me. But, I do still wonder just a little what the purpose of the man nipple is.
- WHY do Ben and Jerry have to make such fantastic ice cream? Don't they know that I just can't resist their eccentric concoctions and their utopian social vision?
- WHY did Ken's hair switch from velour to it's current plastic? Remember that? Remember when Barbie's main squeeze had a full-head of thick velour fuzz atop his plastic body? It was much cooler than the current plastic hair. If Barbie gets flowing blonde locks, the least Mattel can do for Ken is hook him up with a little patch of velour. Maybe that's the real reason behind the big Barbie-Ken break-up.
- HOW did someone ever think to combine bacon, lettuce, and tomato? Admittedly, these ingredients taste fantastic together. But, what provoked someone to put them together in the first place, and HOW did the combination become popular the world over?
These are the things I wonder about.
What do you wonder about?
12 comments:
Obviously that women has never had a psychic tell her mother that she needs a new hairdo. ;)
How was the first day back to work??
Okay you are totally cracking me up! I love all of your whys, I agree with the Ken hair too.
This is too funny Barb. I love the first 'why'!
Thanks for the laugh...I've wondered all the same things...well except for Ken's hair.
Justin Bobby is driving me crazy and next week's preview is showing she goes out with him again - WHY!?
I can't help it though, I am so glad this show is back. I keep watching the reruns.
This list is hilarious. I liked the Ken years ago, that had a swivel waist...so he could dance...lol.
Funny, I had some "why" questions on my mind the other day....so I totally stole this idea and gave you a link back...lol.
Ok, I'm going to admit it that I think Justin Bobby is a little smoking. I can just picture him with his hair cut and dressed stylishly rather than like a homeless person. I think his eyes are gorgeous...
And I wonder about stuff like this all the time. My ADD brain just doesn't hang on to it long enough to remember it.
Best thing about Ben and Jerry's, the low fat tastes exactly yummy. No deprivation there.
You are so random. Love it. :)
the whole adrinna and justin bobby was hilarious. I am glad to know I am not the only one who watches the HILLS at my age. Oh, Heidi and Spencer annoy me. Just wanted to add that.
a friend of mine and i drove down to this out of the way town called barnesville, GA that has this AWESOME scrap store. you name it, they got it. go figure...
anywhoo, we grabbed some lunch at a little restaurant there on main street and i swear the waitress had a beehive hairdo, and had those cat eye glasses with a chain attached.
no lie
sorry...that was me not aimee. i posted a thing on her blog for her today and forgot to log out
you
are
hilarious.
Post a Comment