Sunday, August 26, 2007

Tunes?

I think I'm going to order some new music today. . . few tunes to enjoy as I try to get back into the swing of the work commute next week.

Suggestions?

11 comments:

justem said...

I really like the new song "bubbly" by Colbie something??? Sorry I don't know the details! ;) Just laid back and relaxing!

Nicole said...

oooh...i like that song as well Em!!

also...
-Rehab by Amy Winehouse
&
anything by Justin Timberlake =)

april said...

I am horrible at music selection, just ask my hubby. Our first date, he was quizzing me on the songs that were playing at the restaurant and I knew not a one!

Levi said...

finger eleven -paralyzer

BRANDY said...

The way I am by Ingrid Michaelson...you will love it. I am doing a scrappy page with some of the lyrics. LOVE HER!

Elisabeth said...

I couldn't even begin to suggest some new music...I'm an oldies kinda gal, nothing gets me in a better mood than some good old fashioned "Queen"!!!

Dana said...

Hey Babs, I like to listen to anything that keeps my mind as far away from work as possible. I like to "ease" out of the work mindset...lol!! I start back after Labor Day. Uggg!

http://avocadoishyummythings.typepad.com

Stacy said...

How about the sound track for Hair Spray? That would be fun! During traffic jams you can dance along???... maybe not. But it might make you feel good!

Retro Girl said...

The Donnas are always fun...
but then, I like girl bands, and girl punk & rock... :-)

Colleen said...

kaiser chiefs ruby
my absolute fave right now

Felicia said...

I'm with Em the whole Colbie Coco album is good. Very mellow.