Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Lesson: Day # 22

Something New from Day 22:
Conversation is nice.


We instituted a new policy at our house - no television during dinner.
Brad amended to policy - no television or reading during dinner.

Our television is almost always on, and it just seemed like time to make a change. We agreed to talk during dinner instead of watching television or paging through catalogs or magazines.

3 comments:

justem said...

We SO need that policy. We are either watching tv OR justin is reading the kindle and I'm on the computer. You two are brilliant.

Amy said...

good luck with that! we have that same policy, however, it only applies if we eat at the table. otherwise, the tv is on and there is no communication. hate it.(the tv,not the communication)

Beth said...

Heck, I need that policy and I live alone. I feel like I don't do just one task at a time. It's always eating while on the phone and watching tv and typing on the computer. Good for you!