Monday, September 13, 2010

Meal Plan


 Sunday lunch:
Cauliflower Soup
BLTs

Sunday dinner:
Spinach Florentine Stuffed Shells


Monday dinner:
Jambalaya

Tuesday dinner:
Spaghetti and Meatballs

Wednesday dinner:
Beef and Broccoli

Thursday dinner:
Risotto with Italian Sausage

Friday dinner:
Out to eat with Mom


Saturday dinner:
Date with Luke and Dottie

I'm curious. . . what do you eat for breakfast? I alternate between cereal with berries and toaster waffles with yogurt. I need simple, fast ideas.

6 comments:

Sasha Farina said...

i sometime eat rice and dishes for breakfast!

Beth said...

How was the Chicken Provencale soup? One of my favorites!

I don't eat very interesting things for breakfast; cereal, but mostly just granola bars. Sometimes I make a batch of oatmeal and heat some up each morning.

lisa truesdell said...

i've been eating yogurt w/ some granola mixed in lately... no time for anything more interesting!

Denise said...

Man...you have the best meal plan ever. I need to adopt your pre-planning of a week's menu. I might actually eat better.

Breakfast? What's that? Some days I forget. Other days I have Honey Nut Cheerios, granola or a whole wheat english muffin with an egg and ham and oj.

casey boyd said...

Your meal plans always make me drool!! I think I am off to make a BLT.

justem said...

I eat oatmeal w/raisins like every morning...