Saturday, September 11, 2010

Paper and Glue

I'm on the road today and set this up ahead of time to post for you. Will be back on Sunday with the new somethings I learned the past few days.

 
Fair Food
Studio Calico July 2010 Kit (Continental) and Add-ons
Inspired by Kelly Purkey Sketch # 9 

Cardstock: Bazzill Paper Basics
Embellishments: Basic Grey (chipboard alpha stickers), Little Yellow Bicycle (canvas border), Making Memories (brads, twine, cardboard alpha stickers)
Patterned Paper: Basic Grey, Girls Paperie, My Minds Eye
Other: Fiskars (border punches), Tim Holtz (ink), Unknown (staples), Vintage (typewriter)


N 
Studio Calico March 2010 Kit (Quilting Bee) and Add-ons
Embellishments: American Crafts (alphabet,  flower, rub-on), Jenni Bowlin (label), Maya Road (stick pin), Sassafras (border sticker)
Patterned Paper: Cosmo Cricket, Sassafras
Stamp: Studio Calico
Other: American Crafts (pen), Fiskars (border punch), Staz On (ink), We R Memory Keepers (corner rounder)

1 comment:

justem said...

I love the single initial...I need to use that more. I also love fair food. Don't let me talk myself out of it next year, please! ;)