Friday, September 17, 2010

Lessons: A few days

I missed you yesterday. A nap turned into going to bed at 4:30.


New Something from Day 15:
Make time for the people you love.
After getting home at 5:30, throwing together dinner, and finishing dishes by 6:30, Brad and I decided to drop by Nicky's with some ice cream to play with Natie and Katelyn for a few minutes before bedtime. It was rushed, and it meant I had to stay up a little later than I wanted, but it was completely worth it.

 
(Photo taken and writing done on September 17)
New Something from Day 16:
Sometimes I just need to sleep.
I layed down for just a little nap when I got home from work at 4:30. Brad woke me up at 6:30 to ask what was for dinner. I yawned at him and went back to sleep. I woke up again when Brad got home from cards just before midnight. I yawned again and went back to sleep until 5:50 a.m.. That's more than 13 hours of sleep. I, apparently, was tired.


New Something from Day 17:
I need a better morning routine.

The first weeks of work went okay. I managed to put my clothes together the night before, pick out decent things for lunch, and get up when my alarm went off. This week has been a whole different story. I've slept for at least 30 minutes later than the alarm every day and was ironing clothes this morning when I should have been on my way to work. Most mornings I ate toaster waffles on the highway. This morning, I left enough time for coffee and Starbucks.

1 comment:

justem said...

Love that photo of the girls!! Can't get over the long hair!! It's SO long!