Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Fall Television Schedule

Fall is in the air. I know this because of the pumpkin spice lattes and waking up with cold feet in the morning. I love fall.

I love the return of "real" television.

Here is my Fall 2010 line-up.

Monday:
7pm How I Met Your Mother (CBS)
7pm House (FOX)

Tuesday:
7pm Glee (FOX)
8pm NCIS: Los Angeles (CBS)
9pm Parenthood (NBC)

Wednesday:
8pm: Modern Family (ABC)
8pm: Criminal Minds (CBS)
8pm: Law and Order SVU (NBC)
9pm: Law and Order: Los Angeles (NBC)

Thursday:
8pm: Grey's Anatomy (ABC)
9pm: Private Practice (ABC)

Friday:
NOTHING

Saturday:
NOTHING

Sunday:
7pm: Boardwalk Empire (HBO)
9pm: Mad Men (AMC)

I'm not sure yet what I'm going to do about the Wednesday night DVR conflicts. Apparently, Friday and Saturday nights will be my nights to get caught up on recorded shows.

And, then there's shows like Weeds and Friday Night Lights. I don't get the right channels to watch those.  Bummer.

Also, can you think of anything I missed?

4 comments:

casey boyd said...

Great line up, but no Mentalist or Brothers & Sisters?

I am most thankful this time of the year for our DVR and two TV's that can simultaniously record :)

Beth said...

Nope, I think you summed them up. Boardwalk Empire looks interesting to me; did it start already?

I just LOVE Parenthood. Laughing hysterically at Julia's little genius and all her sex questions!

justem said...

On my list...
Glee
Parenthood
Mad Men

I haven't read anything about any new shows...it's probably better that I keep my list small!!

justem said...

Oh I forgot Grey's.
Can't wait to see what happens after the big shootout...if you and Angie had been there, I'm confident things would have turned out differently. ;)